[FT] Livingston 0 - 0 Rangers

12 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Kamara is just too slow.  There was a point where he was on the left wing with Borna infront of him ready to run on, and he just hesitates for half a second before passing by which point the moment has gone - that half a second is what lets Borna get forward and put a cross in.  We are always wasting half a second before passing, all over the park, but Kamara is particularly guilty of it.  It's extremely frustrating.  Passing to feet slowly isn't going to break anyone down.

The number of times you are screaming (at the TV :D ) give it now and give it there. it takes about a minute longer and three passes later to get to where the fecking thing should of went in the first place. I think what is more annoying for me is, we watched this a year ago and, probably two years ago and the same things happen week after week after week

I watched it with six other Rangers supporters and three of them were screaming at the TV.  I'm beyond that.  I just look on thinking, 'I expected that.'.

Livvy played exactly as I expected.  Rangers played exactly as I expected. 

1 hour ago, craig said:

You’d also do well to adhere to forum rules.  Offensive terms towards members of the club is a no-go.

You could have had the same effect without such derogatory terminology.

What? That's a cult rule. Oh well. We ain't seein 55 with this dude. I don't need to read this boom again to know how it is gonna end.

51 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

The only consolation is that they will make it equally hard to the Scum

The scum are better able to overcome these difficulties. Better attacking players.

Better coach?

28 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

The number of times you are screaming (at the TV :D ) give it now and give it there. it takes about a minute longer and three passes later to get to where the fecking thing should of went in the first place. I think what is more annoying for me is, we watched this a year ago and, probably two years ago and the same things happen week after week after week

I know we watched this in previous seasons but what this brings to me is watching so called "TOP FOOTBALL" where the same type of play happens,it is s***e at times but just not confined to how we play.

At times football as an entertainment is just a thing of the past.

35 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

What? That's a cult rule. Oh well. We ain't seein 55 with this dude. I don't need to read this boom again to know how it is gonna end.

It’s not a cult rule.  It’s called respect or, in your assessment of Gerrard, lack of respect.

34 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

I know we watched this in previous seasons but what this brings to me is watching so called "TOP FOOTBALL" where the same type of play happens,it is s***e at times but just not confined to how we play.

At times football as an entertainment is just a thing of the past.

Livi's argument would be that they are not paid to entertain us - they are paid to get results

1 hour ago, PoohBear said:

Kamara is just too slow.  There was a point where he was on the left wing with Borna infront of him ready to run on, and he just hesitates for half a second before passing by which point the moment has gone - that half a second is what lets Borna get forward and put a cross in.  We are always wasting half a second before passing, all over the park, but Kamara is particularly guilty of it.  It's extremely frustrating.  Passing to feet slowly isn't going to break anyone down.

As much as I agree, I think it's unfair to single out Kamara as I feel Jack was equally guilty of this. Jack is very "tidy" but to win the league we need more than tidy. You don't win league titles playing with a central midfield (Davis, Kamara, Jack) that will be lucky to score more than 5 goals between them. They never get behind or beyond the opposition, which frustrates the life out of me