[FT] Rangers 1 (Jack 38) - 0 Kilmarnock

I am so relieved. I am a pessimist by nature and kept going through scenarios like dropping points today and them whittling down the gap, cheered on by their media. Today will have been a kick in the balls for them and could hopefully affect their performance tomorrow.

Impact players flanking the striker toothless again. For all their work and endavour, the net stats outcome is poor. Wright looks good, too bad he came on for Hagi, who was a stand-out next to Davis. But it is 3 points again ... so "all is fine". I still hope of a future with Morelos partnering Itten up front and Roofe nearby.

4 minutes ago, Biblio said:

I am so relieved. I am a pessimist by nature and kept going through scenarios like dropping points today and them whittling down the gap, cheered on by their media. Today will have been a kick in the balls for them and could hopefully affect their performance tomorrow.

I'm with you on this. Especially with 2 OF games to play. We simply cannot afford to give them any hope as I can see them going on a good run now the pressure is essentially off them. Maybe the might hang onto to Wotsit teeth...?

10 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Impact players flanking the striker toothless again. For all their work and endavour, the net stats outcome is poor. Wright looks good, too bad he came on for Hagi, who was a stand-out next to Davis. But it is 3 points again ... so "all is fine". I still hope of a future with Morelos partnering Itten up front and Roofe nearby.

Nah, total misunderstanding of football, football games and how / what you need to win championships.

8 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

played well enough. 

Pitch is awful again this year and it is affecting is. 

getting really close now. 

Yeah the state of the pitch is a concern and has an obvious impact on our ability to play our preferred style. Spent plenty money on it recently and was hoping it would stand up to the test this season.