[FT] Rangers 1 (Jack 38) - 0 Kilmarnock

32 minutes ago, Biblio said:

I am so relieved. I am a pessimist by nature and kept going through scenarios like dropping points today and them whittling down the gap, cheered on by their media. Today will have been a kick in the balls for them and could hopefully affect their performance tomorrow.

Welcome to the forum mate! :)

45 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Updated Ibrox stats,

P14

W14

D0

L0

F40

A1

Pts42/42

Absolutely top class???????

These stats are utterly ridiculous  - 1 goal, yes 1 single goal conceded at home in the league so far this season, whilst we've scored 40. Let those stats sink in.

They say a lot about the change in mentality from last season. Our away form is also very impressive, but home record is ridiculous.

57 minutes ago, Frankie said:

We didn't play brilliantly but it was completely comfortable.

We just need to finish teams off and it would be so much easier for those of us panicking over nothing at home.

If I could have got near Aribo after he missed I would have throttled him!

39 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

If I could have got near Aribo after he missed I would have throttled him!

He didn’t have his finest performance in a Rangers shirt. Got caught in possession so many times. He can do so much better.

2 hours ago, Tannochsidebear said:

Thank goodness Morelos 3 game ban is over. 3 games missed, we scored 3 goals and played poorly in all 3 and looked toothless in attack.

Hopefully he can come back into the side and steer clear of trial by Sportscene in the remaining games until 55 is clinched.

Yeah, we really miss him when he's not there. It'll be great to have him back. 

2 hours ago, the gunslinger said:

played well enough. 

Pitch is awful again this year and it is affecting is. :ost::angel::popeyjoe::redface::td::angel::angel:

getting really close now. 

Let's get a plastic one I would imagine you could get a blue one as well 

Yes it will be great to have Alfredo back. Not just for his goals, his all round contribution and link up play have been sorely missed in the last 3 games. Lets all hope he can reign in the petulance for the run in. Just to accentuate the lack of goals in the last 3 games - Hagi, Jack and the other an own goal v Hamilton. ?