[FT] Dundee Utd 1 - 0 Rangers

Genuinely worried about this game tomorrow. Just hope we don’t have a hangover from Tuesday. Simply not like us to concede two goals like we did the other night. And I do worry about us up front without Morelos. I’m not convinced Itten and Sakala have the same number of goals in them as Alfie 

Kamara has come a long way since joining us and we know how much of an influence  he has on the team but money talks and it sounds like all parties are satisfied with the bid.   Hope he has a replacement lined up sharpish.

12 hours ago, gisabeer said:

Kamara has come a long way since joining us and we know how much of an influence  he has on the team but money talks and it sounds like all parties are satisfied with the bid.   Hope he has a replacement lined up sharpish.

What bid?

Just now, alexscottislegend said:

That and not getting injuries for Tuesday

I agree but you can't play the game properly when you're worried about getting injured.  

One game at a time.  

• Rousseau changed the title to [Pre-Match] Dundee Utd v Rangers
46 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

The only offer on the table for Kamara is the one from Rangers to renew his Contract

Sorry my mistake .  Thought he was saying there was a bid in from him as well as our offer!  Too much jack daniels last night!