The Winter 2021/22 Rangers Transfer Thread - Aaron Ramsey loan deal confirmed

Jack Simpson is attracting interest from three English Championship clubs ahead of a possible January exit.

Queens Park Rangers, Middlesbrough and Swansea City are all monitoring the Rangers defender, according to the Telegraph.

You do wonder what will happen to quite a few of our fringe players under SG. Likewise, Itten is hardly getting any game time with Greuther Fürth, who are essentially punching way over their weight in the Bundesliga and having a mare. IMHO, there is sure a player in Itten, only that SG simply preferred his one-striker tactic and stuck to Morelos no matter what. Thing is, if we recall him, he can`t go out on loan to any other team, as he has played for us and Fürth this season.

18 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

You do wonder what will happen to quite a few of our fringe players under SG. Likewise, Itten is hardly getting any game time with Greuther Fürth, who are essentially punching way over their weight in the Bundesliga and having a mare. IMHO, there is sure a player in Itten, only that SG simply preferred his one-striker tactic and stuck to Morelos no matter what. Thing is, if we recall him, he can`t go out on loan to any other team, as he has played for us and Fürth this season.

SG often played Roofe and Morelos in the same team, so that's nonsense. 

I agree SG didn't take to Itten, though, simply because he didn't really like a traditional target-man in the way we played. 

I agree, I think there is a player there, or at least one that can be used. I do see Itten fitting into GvB's system more. And, we're quite short up front, so I don't see why he wouldn't come back into the fold. 

41 minutes ago, Bill said:

Recall Itten, sell Morelos, job done. 

Sakala, Itten, Roofe = plenty of firepower to win the league

18 months till his contract expires and I don’t see him renewing, I would hope that we are very open to selling Morelos. 

But I would hope that that we are looking for a new striker too because Roofe will inevitably miss a lot of games and I’m not convinced Sakala and Itten are reliable enough in front of goal. I would love a poacher who can be relied on to consistently score goals, we are wasteful in front of goal and Celtic have better goal-scorers in their front line in my opinion.