I do have a slight concern in terms of our change in system for this game. Gerrard’s system really worked against Celtic, the two supporting forwards played narrow and blocked the usual passing channels to McGregor and Brown and Celtic couldn’t figure out how to build attacks and we’d eventually get the ball back. Gio’s style is less compact and difficult to break down in bigger games I think. 

Edited by DMAA

I'm watching the game with a mate who has an annoying habit of talking constantly during matches.  Tonight, with Crocker/Walker/vermin belting out terrorist anthems in mind, I might encourage him to do it.  

Mon The Rangers!  🇬🇧

5 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm watching the game with a mate who has an annoying habit of talking constantly during matches.  Tonight, with Crocker/Walker/vermin belting out terrorist anthems in mind, I might encourage him to do it.  

Mon The Rangers!  🇬🇧

I'll be watching on RTV.

56 minutes ago, compo said:

not having 60 000 of them annoying me and the wife ,

Their songbook must be the most repetitive and mindless in football. Ceeeeltic ceeeeltic followed by oh oh oh oh ceeeeltic and then repeat. It’s mind numbing stuff. 

35 minutes ago, DMAA said:

Their songbook must be the most repetitive and mindless in football.

As much as I despise them, they have plenty of songs.

For repetitive, see last night's Edinburgh derby (Hearts, Hearts, glorious Hearts vs For it's a grand old team, with an occasional Hivees, Hivees....repeat).  

Our songbook is certainly varied but the combination of the drum, the tempo issues and people being unable to sing these days are all having a negative impact on it.  It sounded flat and generic up at Dingwall.  Not that it'll matter tonight, obviously.

Edited by Gonzo79