Two bald men (Club 1872 and Rangers FC) fight over a comb

On 24/03/2022 at 10:02, RANGERRAB said:

I think it’s been circulating in the media they’re getting a bigger fee. If that’s the case we should reconsider our position.
And yet another question mark against our commercial department 

Our commercial department is probably the best performing and most functional department at Ibrox, it's a beacon in a sea of ineptitude compared to the likes of PR and Communication, Hospitality, Ticketing, Customer Service etc.

Bisgrove did his job this clusterf*&k lays at the door of others both below and above him in the pecking order.

Oh and anyone who invested in Bitci should consider signing themselves in.

Edited by forlanssister

10 hours ago, forlanssister said:

Our commercial department is probably the best performing and most functional department at Ibrox, it's a beacon in a sea of ineptitude compared to the likes of PR and Communication, Hospitality, Ticketing, Customer Service etc.

Bisgrove did his job this clusterf*&k lays at the door of others both below and above him in the pecking order.

Oh and anyone who invested in Bitci should consider signing themselves in.

Do u think the Castore deal is a good deal? Bisgrove even himself admitted there had been problems

And how much do we get per annum from tomket tyres etc ? 
We’re not getting the return we should be getting from some commercial deals in my opinion 

28 minutes ago, compo said:

And right now Sydney is in a bit of a covid epidemic 

I may have posted this earlier in the thread, but given the strict restrictions in Australia I hope the club has had assurances any travelling employees/supporters have been guaranteed safe exit passage in the case of any covid escalation.

11 hours ago, forlanssister said:

As long as we're not going to be screwed for 8% compound interest eh? :ph34r:

We both know what King is up to here and that he has been a mix of good and bad. Excellent and poor even. 

For me his interests align with mine in this case. 

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Do u think the Castore deal is a good deal? Bisgrove even himself admitted there had been problems

And how much do we get per annum from tomket tyres etc ? 
We’re not getting the return we should be getting from some commercial deals in my opinion 

I'm more annoyed at Castore than I am at the Australian debacle. 

As uncomfortable as it is for some to admit Bisgrove is good at his job, very, very good to deny that is churlish in the extreme.

You want to sign top players, keep our best players, improve the facilities etc then Bisgrove (or another of his ilk) is fundamental to that.

38 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

We both know what King is up to here and that he has been a mix of good and bad. Excellent and poor even. 

For me his interests align with mine in this case. 

Kings interest is getting his money back period if that too is yours then don't bemoan the lack of investment that will result in fulfilling your and King's desire.