The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

The one position that I would now call a bit weak is right back. With Zukowski gone, we have only have youngster Devine (who IMHO was solid the other day, but that might change under league or EL pressure and 50k Bears looking on), and stand ins who have played there in days gone by, King, Soutar, Jack, and Goldson.

My gut-feeling says that Matondo will come good, or at least he will deliver in the league.

Edited by der Berliner

2008 all over again. 

1 minute ago, Bluedell said:

It's disappointing that we've not used our position of playing in the CL to attract players and strengthen the team. 

It's worrying we don't have money after qualifying. What would have happened if we didn't. Sales you presume. 

indeed we will have raised a few million this week in sales and still nothing. 

25 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

It's disappointing that we've not used our position of playing in the CL to attract players and strengthen the team. 

The fact that some of these players we have been linked with can be signed in January for nothing might be something to do with it , possibly .

I'm also rather bemused by the fact that we've spent nearly 6/7 million on 2 guys that have been bit part players so far. Granted Davies has a knock but I thought we were signing Ridvan based on the premise that he was upgrade on Barasic. It seems he is regarded as a player with potential. Can we afford to pay that money for a player with potential?