The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

I don't think any Rangers supporter should be questioning the commitment and ambition of our board of directors during this transfer window. If anything, their approach has been quite robust.

19 hours ago, gisabeer said:

Bit like your reply

Are you the real life Victor Meldrew ?  I honestly don't think I have ever come across anyone as miserable as you when it comes to Rangers

1 minute ago, ian1964 said:

This is shaping up to be a complete overhaul of the squad - the very pleasing part is that we seem to be strengthening the positions that we all felt needed strengthened.  With Lawrence and Matondo hitting the ground running - and Colak too in fairness (he scored a peach last weekend albeit offside, and he holds the ball up well too) and others coming in and doing well (Souttar looks very solid and assured), and others still to get minutes such as Tillman and Davies - there is much to be excited about.

I felt we had the best team and squad last year anyway, despite the league table, and we have, IMHO, definitely strengthened - we have lost Aribo but Lawrence already looks like an able replacement (with Tillman still to be seen) and we have lost Bassey but Souttar has looked solid with Davies still to see action.  And then we may also see another LB come in, plus this Italian striker....

I think Ross Wilson looks to have played an absolute blinder in this window.

Bring this new season on - I'm not settling for anything less than the quadruple....

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

To replace Roofe who could be on his way to Derby County?

Could be, but also could be because we need more than Colak in given Morelos is out till next month and Roofe is even further away.  If we sign Cutrone you would have to think we will be looking to offload Roofe - at least I hope that is the play, would rather see Roofe go and us get Alfie signed up to a longer term deal.