The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, DMAA said:

Looks like he'd be a very good signing, very much fits the profile too.

Slight concern over recent injury record, but that’s me just being very cautious. 

What is his recent injury record ?

1 hour ago, Whosthedado said:

I do personally think we overpaid for Kent and BB does have major spells where he is way off it but I still wouldn't literally give them away!

No sane man would

2 hours ago, buster. said:

What is his recent injury record ?

Transfermarkt records 3 injuries to the same muscle last season, and a 4th muscle injury the season before but it doesn't say if it was the thigh. He was injured more recently but I can't see anywhere if it was the same injury. Transfermarkt is almost never exhaustive with injuries and often gets the dates wrong. You often see games missed before the injury recorded, which is the case with Yilmaz too. As I said, it's just me being cautious, it may have just been a bit of bad luck and it may go away. 

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

€6M + add-ons + 20% resale apparently 

IMG-20220721-WA0003.jpg

'Not Heart Warming'.

That's Turk for..."Your ass cheeks aren't spread wide enough for me yet."

I can just imagine those negotiations...

5 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Borna can be a cracking LB and his delivery (from wide positions) is the best at the club.  

From the guy who told me about the 2 signings the other week (some of below already known and nothing earthshattering or to get over excited about as yet 🙂). 

Yilmaz is deffinatly a target and we are in discussions and the add ons appear to be the stumbling block. 

Borna has intimated to the club that he would move on if club need to shift him, but he is also happy to stay and if he does stay, he'll be 100% focussed on Rangers. 

There could be 3 fringe players leaving - deals being negotiated so don't know if that's contract  termination or sale (I would hope sale).

Rumours (mentioned on a few sites and social media platforms) of two medicals booked for tomorrow were neither confirmed nor denied but he did say that if medicals are arranged may not necessarily be for 1st team it could be for woman's team or B team.

EDIT - apologies @Gonzo79 don't why I "quoted" your post regarding Borna 🙂

Edited by CammyF