The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, stewarty said:

If we bring in the Turk and the suggestion that Borna is open to a move, we'll need another LB surely?  Or is Devine ready to be a dependable backup?

I guess it's always the same - we'll never know if Devine is ready until or unless we give him a chance in competitive games. 

6 minutes ago, stewarty said:

If we bring in the Turk and the suggestion that Borna is open to a move, we'll need another LB surely?  Or is Devine ready to be a dependable backup?

Devine is more a right back I think. Either Davies or Sands could cover if Yilmaz is missing.

6 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

It says they signed that guy from AC Milan for  £16m...ion 2019.

I know they are gonna move him on a discount but...

On a separate note...these English clubs have more money than sense.

They pay through the nose for players...then run through 2, 3, 4 managers...and then it's...

"It just hasn't worked out for him in England"

Well no shit Sherlock!

How many managers has this clown car of a club had since this kid has been there?

Cutrone is an interesting one. He's a traditional #9.

I remember when he came through at Milan, doing very well in Serie A for one so young (20 yrs). Then Gattuso gets appointed and he doesn't get any games.

I was surprised when Wolves signed him, because I thought he was still well regarded, despite a poor season. I don't think Wolves overpaid at the time. 

He hasn't settled, though. He wasn't given game-time at Wolves, and was loaned out to Valencia and Fiorentina. 

I wonder if taking a step down to our level might suit him? As opposed to Serie A and PL.

If we can get him for a reasonable price, give him game-time, get his confidence back up, he could do a job and then get sold back to Serie A in a couple of years. 

Been lookin into this Cutrone kid.

Not a goal machine, and i don't think it's system related.

Since leaving ACM he has played at three clubs and has not performed to his previous standard.

If Rangers can get him on a deeeeeeeeeeeply discounted "loan to buy" he is worth a swing.

There is talent in the kid for sure.