The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

11 minutes ago, gisabeer said:

I'd give him away for free.

I don't think many would go that far but LB is in danger of becoming our weakest link if we don't strengthen soon.

20 minutes ago, CammyF said:

€6M + add-ons + 20% resale apparently 

They must be confident he will come here and do well or they would prefer a deal with cash up front. Similar to us and Bassey they probably know we can command a big fee for him if he plays well. He is already on the radar of elite clubs like Barca and then the likes of Spurs and Frankfurt so a couple of good years here and we wont be able to keep him.

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I don't think many would go that far but LB is in danger of becoming our weakest link if we don't strengthen soon.

many?!! I don't think any sane person would want to lose a guy we paid 7M for, for absolutely nothing

27 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

many?!! I don't think any sane person would want to lose a guy we paid 7M for, for absolutely nothing

I think he was talking about Barisic rather than Kent. Either way, he's still talking nonsense.

35 minutes ago, Bill said:

I think he was talking about Barisic rather than Kent. Either way, he's still talking nonsense.

I do personally think we overpaid for Kent and BB does have major spells where he is way off it but I still wouldn't literally give them away!

23 hours ago, Rousseau said:

Looks like he'd be a very good signing, very much fits the profile too.

Slight concern over recent injury record, but that’s me just being very cautious.