Morelos out of squad for PSV tie

I’m told from someone with a source that the manager’s patience is wearing thin with both Morelos & Kent not signing new deals offered to them.

Looks like his patience with Morelos may have snapped. Doubt we’ll see him playing for Rangers again

Edited by RANGERRAB

1 hour ago, RANGERRAB said:

I’m told from someone with a source that the manager’s patience is wearing thin with both Morelos & Kent not signing new deals offered to them.

Looks like his patience with Morelos may have snapped. Doubt we’ll see him playing for Rangers again

There are very few players who leave as big a hole as they think they will. I don’t think Morelos is one of them 

If we were offered 4million for Morelos before the window shuts, I think the board take it. That said, who will buy him now? He may not have any option but to sign a new deal, if it'll even be offered again. He was our most valuable asset 2 years ago, now we may find ourselves getting nothing unless he sorts himself out (permanently) and extends his contract. Thus, that's what we must all hope for. 

35 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

If we were offered 4million for Morelos before the window shuts, I think the board take it. That said, who will buy him now? He may not have any option but to sign a new deal, if it'll even be offered again. He was our most valuable asset 2 years ago, now we may find ourselves getting nothing unless he sorts himself out (permanently) and extends his contract. Thus, that's what we must all hope for. 

Signing a new deal in the vague hope we eventually realize some notional high value or that he changes his spots is for the optimistic, rather than the realistic.

Morelos form/attitude/weight has fluctuated wildly during his time with us. When it all comes together, there is nobody better.

Whether he has now reached the end or whether this is the jolt he needs, we'll know soon. I'll be sad to see him go as over his time with us he's been great to watch.

I can’t vouch for this so take with a pinch of salt, but my mate texted me earlier to say that one of the dads at his son’s football who knows folk who work for the club

…says Morelos apparently bowled in 2 hours late for training on Sunday and had been at Sanctuary nightclub the night (morning) before.