CL Group Stage ticket info now available

28 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Anyone expecting the club to reward us for loyalty would be best advised not to hold their breath.  It's not going to happen.  

I'm looking forward to all the tourist fans around me at the three home matches.  🙄

If enough supporters make a noise about it, they'll be forced into doing something.

I just saw on FF a 250 post thread on the subject. It is definitely becoming an issue.

26 minutes ago, craig said:

So I didnt say that I understood the frustrations of people who werent as fortunate as myself ?  Deary me.  Are you trying to be obstinate on purpose ?

Crossed lines.

I thought we were talking about Rangers and "a balancing act" when it came to revenue / give something back

I didn't realize you were highlighting your own position on it.

8 minutes ago, buster. said:

If enough supporters make a noise about it, they'll be forced into doing something.

I just saw on FF a 250 post thread on the subject. It is definitely becoming an issue.

Just read an article about touts and their inflated robbery so maybe if enough fans complained about these crooks it would be a better complaint.

11 minutes ago, buster. said:

I agree to an extent but I think there will be more than enough fans waiting in the wings to ensure all three matches are sold out.  

The majority of people complaining about the prices on FF will still purchase their tickets, I'd imagine.  

I think the prices are too high but there's no way I'm missing out on this after years of watching us play the likes of Annan, Brechin and Cowdenbeath. 

2 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Just read an article about touts and their inflated robbery so maybe if enough fans complained about these crooks it would be a better complaint.

People are free to complain about what they want.

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I agree to an extent but I think there will be more than enough fans waiting in the wings to ensure all three matches are sold out.  

The majority of people complaining about the prices on FF will still purchase their tickets, I'd imagine.  

I think the prices are too high but there's no way I'm missing out on this after years of watching us play the likes of Annan, Brechin and Cowdenbeath. 

I agree re. CL games.

It's the overall holistic  view I am looking at.

3 hours ago, buster. said:

It's the same nonsense every single time.

The club should keep pushing the prices up until people stop buying tickets.

First time in years we have made the CL. After everything we have been through and people are complaining about the price? I went to Seville in 2009 to see us in the CL and paid 50 euro for a match day ticket from their ticket office.

is this package really comparatively expensive compared to that as an example nearly 13 years ago. Or perhaps we have just been out of the big times for far too long.

Not sure we can complain about ticket prices and expect big signings at the same time.

Edited by Sutton_blows_goats