[FT] Hearts 0 - 4 Rangers (Colak 6, 30; Morelos 76; Kent 90+1)

We were solid for 60 to 70 mins, after HT we looked sort of slack and started them silly passes across our penalty area/defensive third. Once the Sun came back out, we could and should have scored more as Hearts were toiling badly ... despite us scoring 4 in total. Sakala brought some spark to the attack, though I do think he`s more of a striker than a winger. Matondo had a typical winger game, drifting in and out of it. Kent, well, he can`t do no wrong, seemingly, and eventually got a goal after some two dozen attempts.

Would love to see Morelos and Colak combine up front.

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think we played well. 

We were clinical in the first half, then they went down to 10-men. A few suggested the second half was poor, which it was, but, IMO, it was like the first half. The only difference being that Hearts were coming at us and giving us a counter opportunity, which dried up in the second. 

I think it's silly to sugarcoat it. 

Getting results like that - as great as it is - is not sustainable if we're not playing well. 

How many saves did Greegs have? As easy a victory at Tynecastle we've had in years. That's not sugarcoating anything, it's what played out in front of our eyes. 

We had a perfectly good goal chopped off and Arfield and Alfie missed sitters, so 7-0 wouldn't have flattered us.

I feel similar to the game against Ross County at Ibrox: 85 minutes of p*sh, then 3 goals at the end makes it 4-0.

4-0 sounds fantastic, but it was poor for 85 minutes.

We can't rely on scoring a couple of late goals because the opponent has finally chucked it. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

How many saves did Greegs have? As easy a victory at Tynecastle we've had in years. That's not sugarcoating anything, it's what played out in front of our eyes. 

We had a perfectly good goal chopped off and Arfield and Alfie missed sitters, so 7-0 wouldn't have flattered us.

I'll take that result every time at Tynecastle. 

I still maintain that it was not a good performance. It's the same old that we've shown all season. Result and performance are two different things. 

We were just clinical. 

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I feel similar to the game against Ross County at Ibrox: 85 minutes of p*sh, then 3 goals at the end makes it 4-0.

We can't rely on scoring a couple of late goals because the opponent has finally chucked it. 

Disagree here, we were at it from the off and scored after 5 minutes, 2 up on 30 minutes and looked comfortable for the whole match. Much better from us and now we just need to keep going and try to put a wee run together. Great 3pts, 4 goals, clean sheet.

8 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

we scored 3 perfectly good first half goals and should have had a pen from another chance.