[FT] Rangers 1 (Arfield 17) - 7 Liverpool

2 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

This only lasts so long. I don`t even want to check how much even their subs cost today. Essentially, it`s like us at full strength playing Elgin City.

Look, dB, you’re a foreign gentleman and contribute well to this board. Just watch your step in future and no more nonsense like that.

Contrast between the halves was clear. Liverpool stepped up a gear and we simply couldn't cope. At times it looked like they had an extra two men and it's unfathomable to me why the manager didn't change things quicker. Our lack of options in midfield badly exposed. A sickener.

It's a pity we were so bad after half-time as the 1st half was decent enough but we had no answer to Liverpool's movement & quality on the ball. Lack of leadership after Goldson went off also stark and now a real concern for rest of pre-WC period. Not sure where we go from here.

Gulf in class and finances laid as bare as it could be. 

Maybe now we'll realise what an achievement was getting to Europa League Final was last season. 

We matched them for 50mins then schoolboy errors saw us go 3-1 down and it was all over then. 

Need to dust ourselves down and concentrate on our bread and butter. 

Goldson injury is a huge blow, could have driven a double-decker bus through the middle of our defence. 

1 minute ago, Blue Moon said:

I don't recall ever being so downhearted as I am tonight.   Our squad is paper thin.

Aye, it was always going to present problems.

Obviously important that we get right back on it against Motherwell.