[FT] Rangers 1 (Lundstram 90+1) - 1 Livingston

31 minutes ago, CammyF said:

For all those screaming for the managers head. I have 3 questions for yous 

1. Where is the money coming from to pay him and his staff off?

2. Who would you suggest to come in to replace him? 

3. Where is the money coming from to pay compensation for the new manager (who ever they are), or are we restricting ourselves to chosing a new manager from those managers current unemployed? 

Aye, so just chuck it then? Never want Rangers to lose a [league] full stop.  :ninja: 

43 minutes ago, CammyF said:

3. Where is the money coming from to pay compensation for the new manager (who ever they are), or are we restricting ourselves to chosing a new manager from those managers current unemployed? 

Oh well, never mind, let's keep him then.

55 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I don’t see us changing our manager at the moment but the sub-standard SPFL performances can’t continue.

Were too easy to play against. Our tactics and system don’t change whether it’s Livingston or Liverpool we’re playing against at home.

Hopefully the manager will see sense & change the system. We play two wide players up front who don’t contribute enough. That needs to change. Id prefer 3-5-2 at home

9 minutes ago, RANGERRAB said:

Was King injured? Why did he come off at HT ?

7 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

That surprised me as he was playing well so hope it is made clear for replacing him.

I think the manager wanted the option to move a central defender up into midfield.

27 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

Oh well, never mind, let's keep him then.

Seriously though, this is not sustainable. It's getting worse with time and I do not see an improvement on the horizon. Regardless of how difficult it is to change up the management there is zero point in sticking with something that does not and will not work. 

There is a bigger issue here than just not being able to organise and motivate a team to beat a pathetic little outfit managed by a ned who used to punt gear for a living. It’s been unfolding for some time and will continue until our board take notice/wake up. Mediocrity is our standard get used to it.

in the meantime enjoy edmiston house.