[FT] Rangers 1 (Lundstram 90+1) - 1 Livingston

9 minutes ago, PoohBear said:

This is the whole point of Ross Wilson. It's not my job to know the football world in and out, but I think there are managers out there that would be worth looking into over Gio. Once you know something isn't working then you don't stick with it.

Ross Wilson can have a list as long as Paisley Road West but nobody has answered or came up with a solution as to how we get them in the door, or how we get Gio out the door.

10 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

speculate to accumulate. Go and get Beale or the boy at Bodo. 

Speculate with what? The board have already told us we have little to no spare money.

I think we had or chance to have both can't see us being ae to attract them now. 

Edited by CammyF

6 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Ms Fox? 

There is definitely something happening behind the scenes. The sudden glut of interviews with Directors and Ms Fox doesn't seem one for going away when she is told she isn't wanted (well at least publicly). 

10 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

speculate to accumulate. Go and get Beale or the boy at Bodo. 

Beale ain’t coming back.

big step up from Bodo/Glimt to Rangers for Knutsen. Plus what size budget would he be wanting & would he get it? 

4 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

So we just pay our money and shut our mouths and do nothing about it?

Yip, thats what being a customer is. Or you could show your disdain towards the manager / board. 

Be careful, the last time I made my mouth go outside Ibrox regarding boardroom change I was spat at, called allsorts and chased. 

4 hours ago, Malangsob said:

I like Tillman...kid is really hustling out there.

That will pay dividends in the end. 

Must be sarcasm because he's rank rotten. Zero contribution.

4 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

someone could get more out of the current players never mind any talk of a budget etc

But you still have to pay off Gio and his staff and pay compensation for the new manager and his team. 

Or go for someone who is currently unemployed knowing they are unemployed for a reason. 

How's Derek McInnes doing at Killie? Remember the board once thought he was good enough to manager our club. Thankfully he sh@t it.