[FT] Rangers 1 (Lundstram 90+1) - 1 Livingston

4 minutes ago, Whosthedado said:

@CammyF you saying solution is to get shot of Ross Wilson like or am I reading more into that?

I would get shot of him, but he is not the root of the problem in my opinion.

In his defence, he has gotten us record transfer fees for Patterson and then Bassey whilst having to replace them shopping in the bargain basement. 

It would be interesting to see what targets he (and the manager) is set by the board. 

Said previously I was told that SG and Gio were told that success in Europe was more important than domestic success due to the prize money. 

If that's the case, Gio has delivered this season. 

This isn't going to be sorted anytime soon.

Even if we did change the manager, this squad would revert to type sooner or later.

As I said at the outset, this season isn't going to be much fun.

It'll be the summer when wages are freed up and we can surely start to break up this squad. It will be at that point that a decent new manager might fancy starting.

We might be forced into a change earlier.

A doing from Napoli and dropped points against Aberdeen next weekend would see the boos turn into protests.

Short to somewhere approaching medium term is looking complicated

To achieve a respectable finish in the League and compete in the Cups, I’m coming round to thinking of Dick Campbell on a caretaker basis until we can get some genius for next season.

Maybe not Dick Campbell. Maybe Dyche. At least Campbell would get the team running instead of dawdling.

Just now, Scott7 said:

To achieve a respectable finish in the League and compete in the Cups, I’m coming round to thinking of Dick Campbell on a caretaker basis until we can get some genius for next season.

Maybe not Dick Campbell. Maybe Dyche. At least Campbell would get the team running instead of dawdling.

I'd raise you David Martindale as caretaker 😉

1 minute ago, Scott7 said:

I'd take Mcinnes right now and that sums it up!

6 minutes ago, Scott7 said:

Be as well with Barry Ferguson (rolls eyes)