[FT] Napoli 3 - 0 Rangers

I’m looking forward to seeing how Yilmaz does. To be honest it’s more out of curiosity, we could learn more about how good he is at defending in one game than in a few months domestically.

Midfield, I don’t know anymore. Looking forward to seeing Sands. I think we are weaker than we were with the Jack and Kamara of 2019 though. That’s not a good place to be. 

The front three, I’m not a fan of any of them so my expectations are low tbh. Very low. Wright will at least have a bit of hunger and energy surely as he is being given an opportunity, but he lacks much quality. 

All in all I’ve rarely had less optimism going into a game. 

Yilmaz could be good tonight. He seems quite physical for someone so small. He's fast and can pick out a fine pass - assuming he's allowed to get up the field.  Wright will be keen to impress and he's decent to drop back and help out midfield/defence. Morelos does what Morelos does. I hope he's not silly re bookings. Lundstam has a point to prove in Europe. He does not get the space as he does in the SPFL so it will be interesting to see how her does.

I'm torn between excitement and dread.

• Frankie changed the title to [Pre-match] Napoli v Rangers

I don't dislike the selection but not too sure of the shape. Could be a 4-2-3-1 or could be 4-1-4-1 again but a 3-4-3 looks unlikely. I guess we'll soon find out. A very tough 90mins ahead but this is what we signed up for. Come on Rangers!

• Frankie changed the title to Napoli 0 - 0 Rangers