[FT] Napoli 3 - 0 Rangers

2 hours ago, alexscottislegend said:

Hate to raise this but if we get rid of GVB who on earth would be available to take the job? Surely not McInnes? Sean Dyche maybe. Think the Michael Beale ship has sailed too. 

Dyche 

11 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Can anyone tell what Dyche has done to merit being talked about for the Rangers job?

Got Burnley promoted and had them doing well in the EPL far longer than expected.  He's pragmatic and seems to get the best out of players.  

He wouldn't be my choice though.

2 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Can anyone tell what Dyche has done to merit being talked about for the Rangers job?

I reckon Dyche would get the team fit and disciplined and train the players to defend. It won’t be pretty but it will be effective and get them competing with celtic. After a couple of seasons get some poet or artist to take over if we want to.

Affordable alternatives who might be willing to take the job? I don’t know if Dyche is affordable.

Nope, it's one of those mysteries that occasionally grips the Rangers support.

He done well at Burnley but tends to prefer the "lump up the park" style of football. 

He'd certainly get the players fit, but fitness only gets you so far, players need skill, self belief, bravery which can't be coached, either have it or you don't.

He wouldn't be my 1st choice, but give our current situation, I van see why some want him.