[2022] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Who should be the next Rangers manager?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Rangers manager?

• Sean Dyche
    • Mick Beale
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Rino Gattuso
    • David Martindale
    • Domenico Tedesco
    • Peter Bosz
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Barak Bakhar
    • Other (name in thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Rousseau said:

No movement yet?

The longer this takes the less time the new man has to work with the team during this most opportune break. 

3 hours ago, stewarty said:

The players are on holiday though, but agree the sooner the better.

I think we'll get that wish granted without too many restless nights.

First 3 managers = 68 years

Next 16 managers = 55 years

Last 5 managers = 11 years

Going by that trend we should be interviewing Beale’s replacement after New Year. 

Edited by Bill

3 hours ago, Bill said:

First 3 managers = 68 years

Next 16 managers = 55 years

Last 5 managers = 11 years

Going by that trend we should be interviewing Beale’s replacement after New Year. 

Inaccurate response, withdrawn.

Got my numbers confused.

Double stints and whatnot, was just pedantry anyway

Edited by gaspard

3 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Yeah, seems to be a lazy choice. They seem to have gone with FF's popular choice on the last 2 selections rather than taking time and interviewing a number of candidates. 

I wanted Beale rather than Gio, but I don't think he's the right person at this point. The players need a fresh face and someone who's going to install discipline and that's not Beale. 

We're largely stuck with the current squad and there's not going to because massive refresh as we obviously don't have the cash for it. Hopefully Beale will prove me wrong and he'll turn things around, but I'm underwhelmed at the moment. 

Most of the players he and Gerrard utilized  (not all granted ) but most will be gone come the summer , we have a massive rebuild needed , he has proved he can install a system of play and get players playing at a high level , the last thing we needed is a manager with no idea about the club , the size , the fans expectations , the pressure , the shit we play week after week with low blocks to break down , for these reasons I actually believe he's exactly who we need right now .

35 minutes ago, rbr said:

Most of the players he and Gerrard utilized  (not all granted ) but most will be gone come the summer , we have a massive rebuild needed , he has proved he can install a system of play and get players playing at a high level , the last thing we needed is a manager with no idea about the club , the size , the fans expectations , the pressure , the shit we play week after week with low blocks to break down , for these reasons I actually believe he's exactly who we need right now .

I sincerely hope you are right.