[2022] Who should be the next Rangers manager?

Who should be the next Rangers manager?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next Rangers manager?

• Sean Dyche
    • Mick Beale
    • Steven Gerrard
    • Duncan Ferguson
    • Ralph Hassenhuttl
    • Kevin Muscat
    • Rino Gattuso
    • David Martindale
    • Domenico Tedesco
    • Peter Bosz
    • Kjetil Knutsen
    • Barak Bakhar
    • Other (name in thread)

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, compo said:

Well I believe this is what’s known as Black Friday we may pick up a bargain 😹

And its then Cyber Monday after the weekend.  Careful with that one, could easily do yourself a mischief at your age 🤣

2 hours ago, stewarty said:

And its then Cyber Monday after the weekend.  Careful with that one, could easily do yourself a mischief at your age 🤣

The older the fiddle the better the tune ,so they say😉

3 hours ago, CammyF said:

Heart and Hand reporting compensation package agreed with QPR and discussions with Beale regarding budget, backroom staff etc are ongoing. 

Next manager was obviously always going to be a BIG decision and if it is to be Beale, I reckon they have got it wrong. In mitigation, I think the board had limited scope given various circumstances, especially finance.

Would imagine there will be a bounce, as happened this time last year with GvB, but this squad will return to their inconsistent ways soon enough. How long does it last and does it include beating Celtic twice, including the League Cup Final ?

A year ago he was the first team coach and Gerrard was the manager of this squad who were losing their way. Now we seem to be thinking the coach (without the manager) will be able to turn things around, with more or less the same players who are a year older, have mostly gone backwards, are in and out of the treatment room and have lost their way again.

Some clubs might get away with it, but Rangers need a manager who has a lot of qualities that I don't think Beale has. Gerrard was a big name, as a player miles better than anyone he had at Ibrox, respected, a real leader and took on responsibility naturally. 

I don't think you can get blood out of a stone (this squad), although he will be expected to.

I don't think Beale will be able to handle what will come down the line.