The Winter 2022/23 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

12 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Or...play in a league with Messi and Mbappe, visit Monaco and Paris, with minimal pressure to win versus people going mad at you for not hammering teams that play on synthetic surfaces and cold nights in Dingwall.  

Players will go where they're offered most money. 

That’s why I could understand wanting to go to Nice but Nantes 🤦‍♀️

39 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

That’s why I could understand wanting to go to Nice but Nantes 🤦‍♀️

I’m guessing you’ve never been to Nantes? It would be high on my list of places to live in France. 

30 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

No never been, good news if its nice hopefully means Kamara's away then. 

Still think its hardly a footballing hotbed but its subjective eh

8 league titles suggests otherwise

I don't doubt for a minute that there's lots of things about our game which just grinds players down over the space of a few years. Those pitches... playing the same teams 4-6 times a season... the constant negative tactics from some teams... etc.

1 minute ago, ascender said:

I don't doubt for a minute that there's lots of things about our game which just grinds players down over the space of a few years. Those pitches... playing the same teams 4-6 times a season... the constant negative tactics from some teams... etc.

That's a hell of a good point that's probably especially valid if you're not winning trophies to compensate.

The way my old eyes see it the league can only be lost by the hooped horrors so that leaves us a Scottish cup to defend if the draws work out we should make the final ,so I would offload all the dross get as much as possible for them and give the youth their chance I would play at least three lads in every game .

mon the gers:rfc: