[FT] Celtic 3 - 2 Rangers (Tavernier 45', 79')

51 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Give it 24 hours rest gisa. I know what you are saying, and agree with a few things regarding our veteran players.

Beale only has the players at hand which he inherited and for one or another reason had to stick with these, hoping that they will be able to turn the tide of mediocre performances. That has happened before with SG too, only that line-up and players time and again failed to deliver. You live in hope that sooner rather than later the manager can jump over that particular shadow and play the best he has and also the best line-up for the occasion. Needless to say, over the last 2 years one has become thoroughly disenchanted with this Rangers side, despite some sparkling moments re Tillman, Sakala, Cantwell, Raskin et al. You do wonder whether Beale will get the message rather than paper over the cracks, but I doubt it will before July ...

Today, individual errors laid us low, not so much his line-up.

I'll never give it a rest fore the simple fact I care.  The scum don't even need to be at their best to beat us.  We're a team without a spine and a manager who talks a better game than he actually plays.  We're fucking crap.

I’m on holiday in Cyprus and had the opportunity for lunch in a taverna on the beach or watch the game. I took the lunch thank fuck. Seriously, get rid of them all, there is a loser disease spreading amongst our players, Raskin and Cantwell should be quarantined until they are gone. Start again with players that don’t expect to lose.

The one thing no one can claim is to be surprised at another Parkhead defeat, at least not with a straight face.

We had multiple chances to win ... but we didn't and that will forever be the legacy of this Rangers team. 

All the pre-match speculation about whether Celtic are world beaters or not is rendered fairly pointless when you see the sorry state of Rangers laid bare like this. There's one hell of a big job to do in the summer.