[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 0 Rangers

Just now, ian1964 said:

Which is why I ponder on renewing my ST!!!

Me to mate - I wasn't gonna renew this season but did against my better judgement. Might listen to my head and not my heart this year. 

Feel so far removed from the club and fear we are rudderless and there is no reason to believe we'll get closer to them

Season was gone before today, so a chance to do something different was there. It never materialized, so the jury is out on Mr. Beale and his gang.

You live in hope for that cup semi-final, but the stark truth is, that this team isn't good enough (and some of them know it).

BTW, no.we didn't need Kent for today. Is of the same bang-average category that hasn't served us well for the best part of the last 4 or 5 years - Europe apart.

Edited by der Berliner

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Aberdeen 2 - 0 Rangers
8 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Hopefully Michael has this ready for the summer Broom Broom GIF

Kent, Morelos, Jack, Helander, Arfield, Davis and McGregor's contracts expire.

None should be renewed and that's a huge amount of money freed up to re-shape the team and bring in fresh blood. 

Edited by DMAA

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Look at them celebrating haha how tinpot. You’d think they’d just won the world cup

I don't begrudge them at all, if you can't celebrate after winning a tough game then what's the point?

Aberdeen have just won the world cup 😂 .

Just now, PoohBear said:

I don't begrudge them at all, if you can't celebrate after winning a tough game then what's the point?

Yeah, but there's celebrating ,.,.and celebrating like you've just won the world cup.