[FT] Aberdeen 2 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

You think they celebrate like that beating Kilmarnock? You know what I was getting at.

Probably not, but it want Kilmarnock though was it? Let them celebrate, it might embarrass some of our players. On reflection, it probably won't. 

Sometimes these things happen in football. You dominate but don’t score then they score a fluke & build on it. 
I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again: we lack penetration in wide areas to get behind defences & create good chances. 
That needs to be resolved. 

Just now, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I think the latter. Already thinking about summer hols and shopping at Gucci 

I had to read that twice as was wondering if you meant the players or your good self 😀

10 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I hope our tempers don't flare and we don't start throwing knee-jerk reactions back and fo—

Oh.

Hey, this is a Rangers board, after all.

I truly have given up on this season a month or two ago. Beale or not, we do the same stuff over and over again, same players, same tactics. Even after the season was gone, we go on with the same dross. Yes, there are injuries, and truth be told, much of our season was ravaged by that. But that sounds like a lame excuse if you see the above, i.e. ... same stuff over and over again, same players, same tactics.

We have a decent enough bunch of players to make next season a better one, yet we also need to chuck quite a few of the "old hands" as well as changing tactics for teams like the shyte dross we faced today.

Hope dies last, is the saying. But hope doesn't look very healthy in the here and now either.