The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

Malik Tillman will not be returning to Rangers on a permanent deal following last season's loan spell from Bayern Munich but the Ibrox club are set to receive a transfer windfall. (Sun)

Rangers stand to make £1m and 10% of any future sell-on after Bayern Munich cancelled the Ibrox club's option to buy attacker Tillman. (Record)

Its 9 days until pre season begins. I hope things are moving behind the scenes to move on Kamara, Ben Davies, Borna Barisic, Sakala, Colak, Matondo, Lundstram, Roofe etc so we can get replacements in. Lets not make the same mistakes as last season. Get the new guys in, guys that will be nailed on starters get them fit and get them training and learning the ways. We have massive games in August in Europe. Lets be ready.

20 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

We got a good player for a year, who helped get us into the CL and the cash rewards that come with it, now that he is not going to sign for us permanently we get a cash payment to soften the blow. I dont agree.

No...we are not BM's incubator. 

Tillman's development took pitch, and training (staff man hours) time away from players who could have grown WITH our team.

We allowed ourselves the 'developmental league' treatment.

Rangers disrespected themselves and their fans (lack of transparency) as that's a b**** move...full stop.

I think this will become more evident when they turn and sell him for 8-10M to some schlub team in England or wherever in the short term.

The team should never engage in that kind of deal as ultimately we do not grow.  

A million bucks...great...back to square one. 

Glad that Babe Ruth lookin Ahole Wilson has hit the road. 

15 minutes ago, Malangsob said:

No...we are not BM's incubator. 

Tillman's development took pitch, and training (staff man hours) time away from players who could have grown WITH our team.

We allowed ourselves the 'developmental league' treatment.

Rangers disrespected themselves and their fans (lack of transparency) as that's a b**** move...full stop.

I think this will become more evident when they turn and sell him for 8-10M to some schlub team in England or wherever in the short term.

The team should never engage in that kind of deal as ultimately we do not grow.  

A million bucks...great...back to square one. 

Glad that Babe Ruth lookin Ahole Wilson has hit the road. 

Without Tillman I don’t think we reach the CL group stages or win as many games domestically. It’s a nice fantasy to think we could have just played Lowry instead but the fact of the matter is he is miles off a Tillman.

6 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Without Tillman I don’t think we reach the CL group stages or win as many games domestically. It’s a nice fantasy to think we could have just played Lowry instead but the fact of the matter is he is miles off a Tillman.

Lowry was also injured for ages and his mother passed away... tough season for the kid.  Lets hope he kicks on now.

25 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Why talk sense when you can just have a go at Rangers?

via Ibrox News |

Jose Cifuentes has agreed to join Rangers after the Scottish Premiership side submitted a bid to Los Angeles FC, according to Tera Deportes journalist Alejandro Ruilova.

The Ecuadorian midfielder has been linked with a switch to Ibrox throughout the transfer window as part of a shake-up by boss Michael Beale.

It was reported by the Daily Record (21 June) that Rangers were attempting to agree a pre-contract deal with Cifuentes, who is