The Summer 2023 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

1 minute ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Still think we could have got more if he is away to Saudi.

The fee is 'undisclosed', so how do you know what profit was made (I'm not being cheeky because I know £3m is the fee being banded around and presume you're going by that but we, as fans, don't know for sure)?

8 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

The fee is 'undisclosed', so how do you know what profit was made (I'm not being cheeky because I know £3m is the fee being banded around and presume you're going by that but we, as fans, don't know for sure)?

I doubt if its under 3 million so that equates to a decent profit on a guy we got for nothing. 

9 hours ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

We got him for nothing so the profit would be decent. Still think we could have got more if he is away to Saudi.

Jota went for 25 million but both players have similar stats from last season. 

Fashion - Goals 12 Assists 7

Jota - Goals 11 Assists 10

Did Jota go for £25m though ?

the yahoos are very good at manipulating their pals in the media.

Seems a very high price for a player who couldn’t cut it at Benfica or whilst on loan in la Liga 

1 minute ago, RANGERRAB said:

Seems a very high price for a player who couldn’t cut it at Benfica or whilst on loan in la Liga 

Agree100%. As I said before, their numbers are very similar so I hope we pushed hard for the highest fee possible. Beale has previously debunked some of the fees involved for our incoming players and I'm sure he stated yesterday that our summer trading should even itself out. We've only sold Colak and Sakala at this point and the best profitable asset we have is Kamara, so we shall see. 

2 hours ago, RANGERRAB said:

Definitely not. they didn't announce it as a club record and would have if true. 

Won't be far off though. 25m euro at least. 

Edited by the gunslinger

1 hour ago, the gunslinger said:

A gem of a player and Byern know it. 

1.5 million euros for us but probably next summer. 

will definitely be pivotal in knocking us out if we get past servette too

He might turn out to be a gem but for me he was too slow and ponderous on the ball. I lost count the amount of times he was caught on the ball last season.