[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Danilo over Sakala - I'm picking Danilo every day of the week. 

Your judging new players on 30 minutes and forgetting the misery of watching Sakala miss two open goals that arguably cost us 2 domestic cups last season. 

I didn't. Sakala offers something others don't in that position. Danilo and Sakala play different positions, wild to compare them. 

2 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

I didn't. Sakala offers something others don't in that position. Danilo and Sakala play different positions, wild to compare them. 

OK - I'd pick Sima, Lammers, Dessers, Cantwell, Lawrence ahead of Sakala. 

Alfie offered something different as did Kent. Should we have kept them instead of releasing them and getting nothing in return?

Sakala was the laughing stock of Rangers fans last season, now he's some sort of world beater. 

If we are getting anywhere near £4M for him, we can't refuse it. 

4 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

Sometimes you have to play a wild card - today for instance. 

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

Alfie offered something different as did Kent. Should we have kept them instead of releasing them and getting nothing in return?

Sakala was the laughing stock of Rangers fans last season, now he's some sort of world beater. 

Well it looks like Sima will play the role Sakala played. Let's see what he does when he's settled. I don't think he's as good as Sakala, but we'll see. 

1 minute ago, weebluedevil said:

Well it looks like Sima will play the role Sakala played. Let's see what he does when he's settled. I don't think he's as good as Sakala, but we'll see. 

He was our best player today which isn't saying much. 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I watched the pre-season matches, and today's game, and, it seems to me, there is no other forward who would fetch £4m. 

(Danilo excepted, as he is just over the door.)