[FT] Kilmarnock 1 - 0 Rangers

16 minutes ago, CammyF said:

But with the budget we have, that's the type of players we have to take punts on. 

We don't have the finance to attract proven players, they'll attract fees and wages way above our means. 

Instead of "judging" them on a couple of friendlies and 1 league game, maybe give them time to settle in. 

The players have had a very poor pre-season and have now failed at the very first hurdle. We are now trailing Celtic by 3 points. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking valid questions of the players and the manager. We made very early signings so that we could be prepared for the first game of the season and we have fucked it mate, we fucked it.

1 minute ago, CammyF said:

It might bore you, it might have me sitting at the edge of my seat. I think all we all want is a winning team (no matter the style).

That will never happen of we continually change the manager every 6 months

I don't know. Walter's second stint had me bored to tears. 

I would settle for winning right now, but that wouldn't last long. I need to see better football on the pitch. They seem to be able to do it. 

It might, if we get a good coach in... (I'm half joking.)

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

The players have had a very poor pre-season and have now failed at the very first hurdle. We are now trailing Celtic by 3 points. There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking valid questions of the players and the manager. We made very early signings so that we could be prepared for the first game of the season and we have fucked it mate, we fucked it.

So we write of the entire season? We write of the manager and players? 

Just had Celtic the treble and not bother with the remainder of the season? 

2 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So we write of the entire season? We write of the manager and players? 

Just had Celtic the treble and not bother with the remainder of the season? 

It's only you talking about writing off a season mate.

Edited by PoohBear

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I would settle for winning right now, but that wouldn't last long. I need to see better football on the pitch. They seem to be able to do it. 

See there is the problem right there. Comparing ourselves with THEM. I don't care if they play like 1970's Brazil as long as we are winning.

I only care about Rangers winning and I don't care how we win (5-0 or 1-0 you only get 3 points).

5 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Walter's second spell when we won 3 titles in a row and may have won a 4th (2012 n all that)

I'd love to be that "bored" right now!