[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 60' pen; Danilo 68') - 1 Morton

15 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Who have I "written off"? I stated that I've not been too impressed with Lammars. 

I think you said he was a waste of money?

Fair enough, it's not quite writing him off.

Maybe I'm conflating you with others? So many have written players off already. 

17 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I think you said he was a waste of money?

Fair enough, it's not quite writing him off.

Maybe I'm conflating you with others? So many have written players off already. 

Apologies. I think I said the 3.5million might have been better spent on a wide player as we already had Cantwell. Hagi and Lowry in the No.10 role. We could have possibly used it on Shankland. 

I hope Lammars comes good. I'm just doubtful at the moment. 

13 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Just to add (again), the drumming in the UB section is bloody awful.  They can barely keep time and even if they could, it would still be awful.

Unless we're going full flute band, get the drums to f**k and leave that crap to the South Americans (who are quite good at it).

I moved from one end of the stadium to the other to get away from that God awful racket. Now it's going to ruin every game again. What is it about these adolescents that needs a deafening drum to support their team? 

Cantwell and Raskin have proved that new players can hit the ground running , so why not the rest ?

By the time these new players have had this supposed relevant game time required to get them up to speed, the league will be well over.

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

I moved from one end of the stadium to the other to get away from that God awful racket. Now it's going to ruin every game again. What is it about these adolescents that needs a deafening drum to support their team? 

At least they are supporting their team, unlike the rest of the stadium. 

7 minutes ago, Bill said:

Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

Isn't funny. 1st misplaced pass and most fans are howling their disapproval. 

I wasn't at game yesterday as had prior engagement so gave my ticket to a friend who's not been to Ibrox for a few seasons. 

Caught up with him last night and he described the atmosphere yesterday as "toxic" (towards our players).

It can't be denied that the only section that support the team (at Ibrox) for 90mins is whatever section the UBs are occupying. And if they annoy a few folks, even better 😁

See it on here as well, Celtic players and management team get it easier than our players. 

Edited by CammyF