[FT] Rangers 2 (Dessers 60' pen; Danilo 68') - 1 Morton

Just now, Gonzo79 said:

I'm not sure making a non-stop noise offers much support, in all honesty.  

Depends on your definition of support. It is better than howling abuse at our players for a misplaced pass. 

26 minutes ago, CammyF said:

.......he described the atmosphere yesterday as "toxic" (towards our players).

Strange, I've always found the Rangers support to be remarkably honest insomuch as they always reflect how the team is performing. If the team want a more generous reaction from the crowd, perhaps they might consider playing better. Or is that unreasonable?

That said, it would be extremely arrogant to claim our dogmatic sing-regardless 'ultras' are somehow better supporters that anyone else in the stadium. 

3 minutes ago, Bill said:

Strange, I've always found the Rangers support to be remarkably honest insomuch as they always reflect how the team is performing. If the team want a more generous reaction from the crowd, perhaps they might consider playing better. Or is that unreasonable?

That said, it would be extremely arrogant to claim our dogmatic sing-regardless 'ultras' are somehow better supporters that anyone else in the stadium. 

Rangers support are psychotic - spend 10mins on here and you'll see that.

Ibrox can be a brilliant place to watch football, it can also be a horrible place. 

The difference is usually how the team are doing.

I don't believe calling our players "c<nts", "lazy barstewards", "w@nkers" is the best way to support the team. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

8 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Rangers support are psychotic - spend 10mins on here and you'll see that.

You're 100% correct. 

I mean, some people don't buy xG and think MB should be given a new 5-year-deal to get things right. 

Psychotic. :D 

Went to the game and the museum after, pretty good day all in.

I thought the manager did the right thing rotating personally.

And a G+A for Dessers and a goal for Danilo is something we would have all taken from the match, feeling the buzz for PSV now.

@BlackSocksRedTops unsure if you said you've been with your old man yet to the museum, it's brilliant mate for a good price as well.

Patience bears, it will come together!

2 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

You're 100% correct. 

I mean, some people don't buy xG and think MB should be given a new 5-year-deal to get things right. 

Psychotic. 

Or think XG is the only way to describe, relate to or enjoy a simple game of football and that MB should be sacked. 

Psychotic. 

1 minute ago, yuddie said:

And a G+A for Dessers and a goal for Danilo is something we would have all taken from the match, feeling the buzz for PSV now.

@BlackSocksRedTops unsure if you said you've been with your old man yet to the museum, it's brilliant mate for a good price as well.

I'm planning a trip to museum and hearing nothing but good things about it. 

4 minutes ago, yuddie said:

Cheers Yuddie. I did take him and we were both very impressed. 👍👍

11 minutes ago, CammyF said:

I don't believe calling our players "c<nts", "lazy barstewards", "w@nkers" is the best way to support the team. Maybe I'm wrong tho.

That's Scotland for you. That language is well over-used, even to and from friends, so shouldn't be regarded as so offensive. Plus they're correct in any case....they need to keep them honest.