[FT] PSV 5 - 1 Rangers (Tavernier 64)

12 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Same team as home leg, although he may swap Lundstram for Cifuentes.

Matondo may be kept on the bench to hit them later when they tire.

I wouldn't be against the Lundstram change as he has played well recently however after watching the whole PSV match back again i don't think Cifu played as bad as a lot of folk think he did so the same starting line-up would suit me.

Edited by onevision

19 minutes ago, onevision said:

I wouldn't be against the Lundstram change as he has played well recently however after watching the whole PSV match back again i don't think Cifu played as bad as a lot of folk think he did so the same starting line-up would suit me.

I agree to an extent. Cifu wasn't that bad, but didn't really get into the game that much. I'm not concerned if he starts but I feel that Beale may swap him with Lundstram.

I'd expect a back 3/5 tomorrow, with Lundstram dropping into the hole. We need Matondo and Sima providing pace and width from the off although I feel Beale will save Matondo for later in the game. Danilo to start. Just a hunch, but I think Beale will give him a chance tomorrow tonight. 

Butland

Goldson  Lundstram  Souttar 

Tav                                          Barisic

Raskin  Cantwell 

Sima   Danilo   Matondo

Edited by weebluedevil

I think we'll need at least a couple of different formations against PSV but I can see us starting with something like 

Butland

Tavernier Goldson Souttar Barisic

Jack

Cifu Raskin Cantwell Matondo

Sima

37 minutes ago, ranger_syntax said:

Sima and Matondo to start plz.

Congratulations. First ever on a Rangers board anywhere, I imagine..  

Have you heavily backed a PSV win? Actually it’s not the lunatic notion it would have been a couple of weeks ago. I think, though, I’d keep Matondo back until sixty minutes