[FT] Rangers 0 - 1 Celtic

5 minutes ago, CammyF said:

So not really sitters then?

Well, that's debatable but the two former strikers on commentary thought he should've scored both (albeit they're both idiots but were fairly good as strikers).

Edited by Gonzo79

Just now, Rousseau said:

'Sitter' is subjective, I suppose. 

I think they should have scored, two, at least one - outwith their goal. 

We created nothing, excluding the goal that was correctly chalked off... :D

They certainly cut us open in the second half, but they actually had more shots in the first. 

Lammers missed an open goal

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

I don't think he's blaming the players - he's blaming MB for not giving them a plan.

Come of it, they've been terrible all season no matter where the manager has deployed them. If only Tav and Borna were cut the same slack as the poster boys on here or is MB only to blame for certain players deficiencies?

Regards foul or no foul---Is the kicker allowed freedom to do so without a tackle/dispossesion I don't think so!!!!and having been at game and just seen video confirms to me Robertson IS A CHEAT.

Not only that issue there was a tackle where Tav nearly gets halved by the baldy guy,who only gets a warning and then no surprise when first booking is against a Gers player.

Later Cantwell gets taken out whilst in mid-air no foul given unsurprisingly.

1 minute ago, Rousseau said:

'Sitter' is subjective, I suppose. 

I think they should have scored, two, at least one - outwith their goal. 

We created nothing, excluding the goal that was correctly chalked off... :D

They certainly cut us open in the second half, but they actually had more shots in the first. 

We had two chopped off tho and your right, the 1st one was rightly chopped of.

Like I said at the game I didn't feel worried in the 1st half. Goldson gifted them a goal.

I thought 2nd half they hit us on the break and could / should have scored more.

We also had chances 2nd half - Lammers, Danilo and I think it was Dessers who headed over at near post from a corner.