Should Beale be sacked?

Should Beale be sacked?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Should Beale be sacked?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, PoohBear said:

The board simply need to undertake a massive consultation period with experienced people to understand how to move forward. We just had Alex Ferguson in the studio, I hope to god that the board used some of his time to discuss football matters.

Bisgrove also had meetings with Graeme Souness and its telling that Souness has since gone on record saying major football clubs, including ours are relying on nom-football people taking footballing decisions and wondering why its failing more often than succeeding

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'd swap losing a European final for winning the league.  

I've seen us win the league loads of times. 

Our run in Europe has 4 or 5 of my all time favourite games. The Leipzig game was better than any other game I've been to. 

Fair enough if you'd swap all that for yet another league win but I wouldn't. 

55 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Also hearing the both Greegs and Jimmy Bells family have moved testimonial dinner and JBs memorial even from NEH to Hilton due to this fall-out. Rumoured that Jimmy Bells family have removed all his stuff from Ibrox.

IMG-20231001-WA0001.jpg

I've no idea who that is in the picture with Gerrard, but I do know for sure that McGregor's dinner was never going to be in NEH as they have 650 tickets sold and there is only 2 rooms in Glasgow big enough to hold such an event, what are both the Hiltons. 

4 minutes ago, Tannochsidebear said:

I've no idea who that is in the picture with Gerrard, but I do know for sure that McGregor's dinner was never going to be in NEH as they have 650 tickets sold and there is only 2 rooms in Glasgow big enough to hold such an event, what are both the Hiltons. 

Jim McAllister former kit man. Didn’t know he had left been hushed up it seems. Wonder who’s doing our kits now.

5 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Jim McAllister former kit man. Didn’t know he had left been hushed up it seems. Wonder who’s doing our kits now.

Thanks SBG, never heard of him. In the big picture, its a background role just like the admin team, sports science, kitchen team, etc. Dont know why the role seems to be seen as overly important. Ensuring the team have the right training and playing kit seems the easiest job in the world at a football club, dont see the fuss.