Do Reading Want Hemdani?

Reading are to offer Rangers �£3m for midfielder Brahim Hemdani.

According the BBC on-line football page it's been reported in the Daily Mirror that Reading want Hemdani.

IF true. do you think we would sell and if so, is 3 million a fair price?

I personally wouldn't sell him, but it looks like WS prefers KT in that holding role. With limited opportunities now, do you think BH would prefer to go?

Now that i think about it, 3 mill. is a decent price for 30 year old struggling to get a game.

Even if he decides to go, he'll still get my respect. He's been top quality since coming to us. :cheers:

totally agree. But i think Rangers are a far better team with him in it, especially in Europe as we will find out on wednesday night. we need his composure in front of the defence in the CL. he will be a big big loss if he leaves.

I like Hemdani's quality and he oozes class most times he is on the pitch. He is reassuring, breaks up play, rarely misses a pass, so he would be missed. But 3M for a player of his age who we also got on a Bosman is a shrewd piece of business.

As has been said, he is struggling to make the SPL team so to keep a player who is struggling to get a game when you have been offered 3M is a difficult choice to make.

The other thing to consider though is would SDM stump up the 3M proceeds for a new player ? Because if he doesn't and either KT or BF get an injury we could very well be looking at playing Amdy Faye in the centre of midfield (sorry..... didnt want you all to break out in a cold sweat !). We need a replacement for Hemdani, although I would prefer an attacking mid with some creativity.