[Official] Rangers part company with Beale

15 minutes ago, the gunslinger said:

Shame it didn't work out i really like Beale. 

Off that list i would take Bielsa. 

Muskat feels a bit on the nose. You are looking for lightening to strike twice in the same spot. 

Unkempt unshaved an ill fitting black coat and a plook on his face no that's not a Rangers manager 

It's a shout not many will like and I get it tbf, but I wouldn't mind Wilder until the end of the season.

He's had promotions from the National League through to the Prem and his Sheff Utd team played great football under him.

On the proviso that it's a rolling contract.

Idk if it's an omen but apparently he was in the Rangers end at Hampden in February.

Not mad for it, but I'd take it. Have KT as part of the staff.

Edited by yuddie

13 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Every name that's mentioned fills me with terror. I suppose that's more an indication of where the club is at rather than the candidates themselves. It needs a giant like a Souness, Gerrard or Smith second time around to pick up the reigns.

I do think we need a manager who will have the reputation to attract top players. Gerrard and Souness had players who were only there because of who was manager.

Edited by alexscottislegend

1 hour ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I think the leaks about Muscat, Potter and John Eustace indicate the board have been sounding people out. I just hope some of the people they have been sounding out are better quality than those.

The J League has 5 weeks left I hope Davis & co are not in place to keep the seat warm for Muscat..

Many will point to Ange and call it a lazy link but don't forget we have an investor / director with a presence in Japan and Asia who spoke publicly about connection's he has in Japan and South Korean football in Stuart Gibson.

I don't know if anyone saw the well dressed couple from the Far East before a recent match in a cordoned off area next to the pitch alongside Bisgrove and others?   Wondered what that was about.  Clearly very important guests getting special treatment.

I know this is a bit of an old da gripe but I hope the next manager coming in bloods youngster's and plays with a core of Scottish players.

We're in a position, contrary to popular belief or at least imo, that we can because of how dominant we are (or should be) game to game.

Young players values aren't going to drop by playing them week to week and there is something about having a core group of Scottish (NI as well tbf) players in the dressing room - it's always been the way with Rangers up until Warburton and then Gerrard.

We need to get back to that.

Not fussed whether the manager has connections or is Scottish mind.