[Official] Rangers appoint Philippe Clement as new manager

18 hours ago, Blue Moon said:

No apostrophe dB.  Just following Bill's guidelines.

I am pretty certain that "Auf geht's!" is correct for "Auf geht es!" and "Let's go!" is correct for "Let us go!". But if you would see how people use the English Genitive ' for German abbreviations these days ... 😭 (I blame the schools, TV, internet ... )

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

I am pretty certain that "Auf geht's!" is correct for "Auf geht es!" and "Let's go!" is correct for "Let us go!". But if you would see how people use the English Genitive ' for German abbreviations these days ... 😭 (I blame the schools, TV, internet ... )

Thank you for that explanation.  Makes sense.

37 minutes ago, weebluedevil said:

I'm impressed. We now have a manager who knows what he wants and, as importantly, how to get it. Let time be our friend with Clement, and I am confident he will bring success to this club. 

Well said my friend. Wise words.

1 hour ago, SykseyBear said:

I don't think money is going to be a problem in January or the summer if he has a successful start to his management here. Our net spend as it stands is just about hee haw as well remember so there will be considerable funds i'd suggest.

Even without considering the amount of deadweight we need to shift, I think you'll be disappointed.

6 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Bit annoying that Raman asked a question that had already been asked. The mainstream media guys asked some pretty obvious questions the manager had already answered in his interview on Sky and his opening statements. The questions from David Edgar, Josh Barrie and Chris Jack were the only decent questions asked.

Joshua Barrie and Chris Jack are mainstream media as well. 

13 minutes ago, SykseyBear said:

On the contrary i think we will be both pleasantly surprised. We aren't hiring someone like Clement and offering him a packet of crisps and a snowball to spend. He's not risking his career and reputation on a club with no budget. 

I feel that’s a reasonable conclusion. 

34 minutes ago, BlackSocksRedTops said:

Are they? They work for independent podcasts. Which mainstream outlet do they work for?

Herald Group.

44 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Joshua Barrie and Chris Jack are mainstream media as well. 

yes but they didn’t ask mind numbing ‘I don’t care about my job’ questions. They regularly have live conversations on YouTube about Rangers where it’s hard to feign interest.