Gretna 1 : 2 Rangers - Player Ratings and MoM Poll

Yes it's me. It's all about opinions. I thought Naismith had a decent game and was our most dangerous player in the second half. He should have had 2 pens easily enough.

Ferguson was my own MoM.

Maybe it's me but I just don't see what he did tonight that was special?

Maybe he could've had 2 penalties so does that give him an advantage for the MOTM? I felt Burke was miles better than him tonight but as Frankie says, it's all about opinions.

Only watched the 2nd half. Thought Cousin took his goal superbly. Its was different to see him with a burst of pace and power will a fine finish. He showed his strength well.

Didnt think Naismith had a good 2nd half. Got himself in dangerous positions but didnt do anything with it. But he is trying hard and if he keeps going he could be off on a goal scoring run soon enough. I like his attitude and appetite.

Fergie was great the whole game for me, chased defenders as usual when cousin just stood there watching, he got in some great positions, played some great balls through and scored a great goal and could've/should've had more.

Naismith was next best for me as he gave the usual 100%, takes on defenders and should've had at least one penalty, burke was great in the first half but done nothing at all in the second, novo should've been on for him early on in the second half IMO.

Dr Deuchar gave Weir some game and Weir hardly won a header all night, Whittaker didn't have the best of games for me also, I thought Papac had a decent game though. I was in the stand shouting for cousin to get subbed when he scored and he did play OK to give him some credit and scored the winning goal, good finish, but again should've had more.

JCD gave us a bit more when he came on as well, maybe trying too hard as he was shooting from anywhere when he had better options on but I'm not slagging the guy as he done OK.

If we took out chances and we had quite a few clear cut ones IMO it could've been a heavy defeat but the Rangers way is never like that is it, harem scarem at the back sometimes and some nail biting stuff at the end but we grounded out the result we needed to go 4 points clear.

Overall a well deserved win IMO unlike some reports I've been reading this morning.

WATP

:D