Just mentioned them mate.

At the minute I have no idea how PLG is going to set out his team. He says he prefers a 4-4-2, but I can't see how all our key players can fit into that formation.

Agreed, here's hoping PLG can given SGE a masterclass in shaping a team!

Just mentioned them mate.

At the minute I have no idea how PLG is going to set out his team. He says he prefers a 4-4-2, but I can't see how all our key players can fit into that formation.

Yeah, hence why i asked coz im wondering where Buffel fits in with a 4-4-2 if Boyd and Prso was upfront.

Im sure Le Guen will be still working out his best XI

Evening times is reporting that we have bid 1 mill for Sebo but Vienna want 2 mill.

Another one whereby it is a drawn out process before both teams compromise to get what they both think is a fair deal ?

Seems we will be playing a 4-2-4 formation with everyone attacking and everyone defending. That seems to be the reason Clement was so important as he seem to be able to run the show.

Evening times is reporting that we have bid 1 mill for Sebo but Vienna want 2 mill.

Another one whereby it is a drawn out process before both teams compromise to get what they both think is a fair deal ?

Or we'll stick to our guns, they'll stick to theirs and the player will sign for a third rate french club???

RANGERS have been told to increase their offer for Filip Sebo to at least �£2 million or forget about signing the Slovak international.

Although the 22-year-old striker is keen on a move to Ibrox, Austria Vienna are reluctant to let him go on the cheap and have turned down Rangers' initial offer of �£1.2million.

Markus Kraetschmer, the club's general manager, said: "Rangers' offer is a long way short of the figure where we can even begin to think about a deal. If they offer us 3million [�£2.1million] then we can start to consider their bid."

Sebo is eager to team up with former clubmate Libor Sionko, who recently joined Rangers from Vienna.

Anyone totted up what we have spent so far or is the bit holing us up the fact we are still waiting for players to leave?

I make it:

In:

Furman - free

Ponroy - free

Stanger - free

Letizi - free

Sionko - free

Svensson - 600K

Clement - 1.1M

We also have N'Diaye on trial but he will not command a fee and will presumably have to pay Murray Park something for Charlie Adam.

Out:

Waterreus - free

McLean - free

Kyrgiakos - free

Lovenkrands - free

McCormack - Undisclosed

Khizanishvili - 500K

So the balance is about a 1.2M spend.

Should be a few mil left in the kitty but PLG is spending it wisely and probably has to free up a few wages before recruiting more players. We actually seem to have a bigger squad now than before! Although others do look set to leave:

Bernard and Malcolm weren't even invited to SA.

Fanfan is unlikely to stay and Andrews, Rae and Namouchi seem on dodgy ground.

Also Ricksen now looks to be on his way out.

I think I'd like us to discard Bernard, Malcolm, Andrews, Fanfan, Namouchi and Ricksen, replace them with N'Diaye, Sebo, two full backs and two centre halves, while giving Rae a chance as a squad player.