Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Get that offer increased Wattie, did you know that....

...Reynolds is no run-of-the-mill footballer. The young defender left school with five A's in his Highers.

Genius sports reporting from the ET as always.

that will probably mean the scum will sign him for �£1.25m, how many times have they done that!!!

Yes and once the window has closed, SDM will come out and say," we did our best to sign players but unfortunately it didn't work out."

We will then never see the 20mill euro money or the 9 mill Hutton money again.:sigh:

We will then never see the 20mill euro money or the 9 mill Hutton money again.:sigh:

If it puts the club in a better financial footing and makes it more attractive to potentioal buyers who will put more energy into it than SDM (of late, he was tireless in his Chairmanship infancy) then it may not be such a bad thing - short term pain for long term gain.

Wishful thinking on my part.....

Would much rather see us strengthen the team, win the league, do well in Europe and see potential buyers that way !

If it puts the club in a better financial footing and makes it more attractive to potentioal buyers who will put more energy into it than SDM (of late, he was tireless in his Chairmanship infancy) then it may not be such a bad thing - short term pain for long term gain.

Wishful thinking on my part.....

Would much rather see us strengthen the team, win the league, do well in Europe and see potential buyers that way !

I fear it will be more like Murray claiming it to cover his 50mill loan to the club.

michael mifsud on his way for 2m. ive been hearing this for the last week but now it looks to be a concrete offer gon in. im sure coventry couldnt turn 2m down. also sunderland and another team interested. anyone got any knowledge about mifsud i know he is quite small and can score goals but i thought novo done that when he gets the chance.

mifsud particulars -

1997–2001 Sliema Wanderers 80 (60)

2001–2003 Kaiserslautern 21 (2)

2003–2004 Sliema Wanderers 12 (8)

2004–2007 LillestrÃ?¸m 48 (17)

2007– Coventry City 66 (21)