Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Middlesbrough winger Adam Johnson is attracting interest from Rangers. (Daily Mail)

Adam Johnson

Middlesbrough :&nbspLeft winger who loves to run at defenders. He has had first team experience in the premiership and in Europe. He will dazzle crowds in the upcoming years with his array of skills.

Not seen much of him but looks a good up and coming player.

Linked with Palladino of Juventus, �£5 mill and Boateng of Middlesborough. I wouldnt complain at Palladino, very nice player when i've saw him!!

would be very happy if either came but i can't see palladino moving here but you never know.......

I hope we don't sign Lovenkrands,didn't cut it first time round apart from a couple of decent performances in europe,very similar to Buffel,has the talent but only play now and again.

I hope we don't sign Lovenkrands,didn't cut it first time round apart from a couple of decent performances in europe,very similar to Buffel,has the talent but only play now and again.

As does half the Rangers team.