Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

Lovenkrands played through the middle was a revelation at times. He really didn't look interested as a left winger though, but I'm guessing we've learned that lesson. I wonder if he will sign or if its just one of those constant rumours due to his Scottish connections? Does he not still own a house here or is going out with a Scottish girl or something?

I still think we'll regret it if we get rid of Boyd. Even if all he does is score against the "small/pish" SPL teams, considering we're struggling to beat some of those teams at the moment, I'd hold on to him an try to make better use of him.

Lovenkrands played through the middle was a revelation at times. He really didn't look interested as a left winger though, but I'm guessing we've learned that lesson. I wonder if he will sign or if its just one of those constant rumours due to his Scottish connections? Does he not still own a house here or is going out with a Scottish girl or something?

I still think we'll regret it if we get rid of Boyd. Even if all he does is score against the "small/pish" SPL teams, considering we're struggling to beat some of those teams at the moment, I'd hold on to him an try to make better use of him.

I believe it's more than the rumour it was 12 months ago. It's obviously well known that he has a Scottish girlfriend and he bought a house in Thorntonhall in the last 12/18 months, but as far as I know he bought the house prior to any agreement with Rangers.

I've heard about Lovenkrands from 2 different sources.

As far as I can make out (this is from earlier in the thread) Klasnic has not in fact signed for anyone yet but has confirmed he will def be leaving Bremen. Would love him at the bears. Anyone else watch the Bundeslige on setanta? He's a class act. Lee Wallace is a decent player but any interest in him suggests WS doesn't think Smith will ever recover....

I haven't seen much of lovenpants since he left and if he has improved then yes and if we play him in his best position then yes also, but if he's still the same player then no thanks.

Add my name to the Lovenkrands source list.

Usual bullshit here, heard it from a pretty reliable source that he's on his way back and a deal's been in the pipeline for weeks. Same guy who told me the Miller deal was 100% confirmed.

Probably the same source as Bluedell: :fish:.

Add my name to the Lovenkrands source list.

Usual bullshit here, heard it from a pretty reliable source that he's on his way back and a deal's been in the pipeline for weeks. Same guy who told me the Miller deal was 100% confirmed.

Probably the same source as Bluedell: :fish:.

I hope your sources are better than mine. :D

Another one is Dan Shittu. You (may have) heard it here first.