Summer 2008 Transfer Rumours Thread

I thought Gomis was the best non old firm player last season. He didn't play good against us, he was outstanding. Every time. He is extremely comfortable on the ball, fuck me he actually moves with the ball at his feet, and his first touch is superb. I'd like to see him and beasley fighting for LM. Adam and big Lee GTF.:rfc:

I agree, I thought Gomis was outstanding against us in the 3-3 game and, at that time, wanted us to try to sign him. Also agree that I would like to see him playing LM - he has pace, touch, and skill.

Could be a good buy.

Well looking at the Gow signing our midfield will be :

Davis----------Thomson----------Adam

--------------Fergie-------------

Gribz

Jonc

CammyF

Frankie

Jeffery

Gomis-----OH yes here he is.

Stewarty

Pete

Who the hell is Jeffery????:box: :flipa:

I think you would be at the top of that list Pete, with Jon second. Walter values 'experience' you know.

Rangers are on the trail of Monaco left-back Leandro Cufre, while striker Andrius Velicka has flown to Glasgow to complete his move to Ibrox. (Daily Record)

France and Barcelona defender Lillian Thuram says both Old Firm clubs are vying for his signature. (Daily Express)

Dundee United will not allow midfielder Morgaro Gomis leave amid speculation Rangers are poised to move for the former Cowdenbeath player. (Daily Mail)

Rangers are no nearer completing the signing of Fulham midfielder Steven Davis. (The Herald)