Kenny Miller - Deal Completed

Guest modman

yeah i read that also

Derby have revealed that Kenny Miller could be set to make a controversial return to Rangers.

also Lafferty wants Wolves switch

We have had enough workrate players in our squad, we want flair players and creative players.

Unfortunately they seem to all cost a lot of dosh these days, and we are left with the workhorses.

I have no problem with Miller signing having been a failure at the scum. I have a problem with Miller signing having already been a failure with us. I have a problem with Miller signing having been a failure at Derby.

But most of all I have a real problem with signing someone whose first touch tends to go 30 yards if running and 5 yards if standing still. Whose finishing is not bad but not great either.

I think the only thing Miller has improved since he left us in 2001 is his salary.

In the case of JCD or Cousin they got the benefit of the doubt when they signed because I (like many others I am sure) did not know too much about them. I can say personally I had never heard of either at all. In Miller's case we all know him, know what his qualities are, and the fact that we can sing for him to be stuck up Walter's back passage whilst 2-0 up in a cup final shows that most fans dont rate him at all.

Are we all wrong, and he is going to come in and be the perfect foil for Boyd? Time will tell. I doubt he will get it any worse than real Rangers fans like Hutton from the supporters in the ground, but we will have to wait and see.

Please NO!!!!!

Walter is showing the discrepancies that cost us 10 in a row. A loyalty for players that just can't cut it. Miller, Lovenpants and Laughertty.

Tannochsidebear asked who was missing football. If this is the best signings we are going to make then i am already dreading the new season. Hopefully it is paper talk.

Guest 5StarBear

Kenny Millers stats! This just cannot happen!

Played (Goals)

1996ââ?¬â??2000 Hibernian 45 (12)

1998ââ?¬â??1999 Stenhousemuir (loan) 11 (8)

2000ââ?¬â??2001 Rangers 30 (8)

2001 Wolves (loan) 5 (2)

2001ââ?¬â??2006 Wolves 162 (50)

2006ââ?¬â??2007 Celtic 33 (7)

2007ââ?¬â??2008 Derby County 30 (4)

There are just not enough goals in this guy.

The only good thing I can say is that his goals to games ratio is probably better than Sebo's.

Did Stephen Pearson no go to Derby as well? What with ex old firm players jumping from side to side these days I reckon he could be one worth going for...left sided and has a great engine on him. Get him and Miller...buy one, get one free :)
always thought he wsa a good player - doesnt have adams (one in 50 fifty goes!) craft, but has pace, industry and directness.

Did Stephen Pearson no go to Derby as well? What with ex old firm players jumping from side to side these days I reckon he could be one worth going for...left sided and has a great engine on him. Get him and Miller...buy one, get one free :)

Maloney, Pearson, Miller. Do we really want the tim misfits? Will they bring us to the next level.

The only way we will ever get to the next level now is by developing our young quality players. We cannot buy our way to the next level now, certainly not on the transfer budgets available to us

I don't totally agree. If you look at some of the smaller teams that do well in Europe and even how Motherwell have done this season. With 10mill, a good manager should be able to improve a team. Maybe it is the scouting system that stinks.