Euro 08 Official Thread

Good idea Gribz.

Not seen as much as I'd have liked so far, but last night tonight for 7 days so will definitely be watching as much as I can.

Holland and Spain the stand outs for me so far. Said at the outset Id be delighted if either of those were to win it.

I think Holland have looked the strongest team overall. Spain were brilliant but were exposed a few times at the back, i think if they come up against a couple of world-class forwards then they could be in trouble.

Also Germany have started well and they are on the easy side of the draw so they would have to be amongst the favourites!!

Been looking for a thread like this.

Just need to share with you all my footy coupon for last night. Normally my footy predictions are poor to say the least and I always seem tog et tempted by the odds on offer rather than what I think will happen. But yesterday I popped into the bookies to collect on a small coupon I had on with 2 x �£2 doubles on the first 2 days games and thought I would reinvest a tenner on alst nights action.

So I went for a �£5 double on Portugal/Turkey, �£2 on 3-1 to Portugal, �£2 on 2-1 Turkey and �£1 on Deco for first goal. I will be going back today for over �£73 back :D

I usually go with a scattergun approach to betting on big games and place a few small bets on different things and am happy if one comes up, but to place 4 bets and they all come up makes me a happy bear this morning.

Dont mean to sound full of myself, I am genuinely shocked at winning! Will probably get nothing right on tonights games now.

Croatia looking very very good against the waks that are Germany!!

2-0 with 17 mins to go. Would love to see them score a couple more.

Will make it for me if France, Italy and Germany all went out !!!

Pleased that the Croats held on. I think they deserved it. Ballack and Co lost the plot near the end. We've been stung a couple of times late on by German teams in Europe so I'm glad it didn't happen to the Red White n Blue of Croatia:thup: