Euro 08 Official Thread

Holland v Romania

France v Italy

It would be good to see Romania go through tonight. There best hope if for France and Italy to cancel each other out and draw.

Holland are resting many of their players so Romania have a good chance of going through on their own steam.

No lying down from the Dutch, i didnt think they would want to lose any game, but I think this is there year.

Italy are jammy. Its amazing how close things can be from being different, if Mutu had stuck that penalty away against them then they were out - now they are through to play Spain which could be a good game!!

France were pish and Scotland should have been there instead of them

Stuck a wee cheeky tener on Italy last night at 20-1 before the game. Couldnt believe they were going off at that price

Was thinking about that price during the game aswell...good luck with that, i bet the bookies are worrying a bit now

Was thinking about that price during the game aswell...good luck with that, i bet the bookies are worrying a bit now

If it had been jsut after pay day then i would have stuck a fair whack on it. Still, thought the odds were brilliant

Sweden v Russia tonight in the important game. The Swedes only need a draw. I'd like to see the Russians win this one - lets face it we can't want a team thats got Larsson in it to win :P Old Habits die hard!!

Russia look really good. The last ame the commentators kept going on about the lack of a proper finisher. If they had that they could go all the way. Maybe Boyd was born in the wrong country ;)

Russia look really good. The last ame the commentators kept going on about the lack of a proper finisher. If they had that they could go all the way. Maybe Boyd was born in the wrong country ;)

They flatter to decieve at times though. Lots of pretty patterns but not really going anywhere. Zenit were a little bit like that against us in The Uefa Cup Final

Quarter Finals:

Croatia v Turkey (bit of an outsider game this one - hard to call)

Germany v Portugal (Bumper game, I fancy the Germans)

Spain v Italy (Should be game of the tournament so far, hard to call)

Holland v Russia (Gotta go with the Dutch)