Euro 08 Official Thread

Another cracking game last night. Are Turkey the new Greece. They've only been in front in any game for 3 minutes this tournement. Thats crazy. I hope they get to the final

They helped my Germany bet that is for sure. The odds on Germany to win the tournament tumbled last night after Turkey won - came in to 9/5.

Took my 40 quid bet off the table and have guaranteed myself 30 quid profit regardless of who wins Euro 2008.

Wimbledon is another tournament that offers some great value trading bets (bet a player to win, then when he wins a couple of games lay him back at lower odds giving yourself a risk-free bet or even guaranteed profit).

Outside of Federer, Nadal and Djokovic you can get 32/1 on any player - so if you can find the one other player who makes the semi-final (assuming the above 3 do) and you have backed him at 32/1 then his odds will tumble, you can then bet against him and guarantee a profit !

5 0of us at work tonight praying the phones break or just stay quiet. Footy gonna be on all but one pc at work tonight I think.

We should still get the big screens through for the big footy tournaments, specially for OOH.

5 0of us at work tonight praying the phones break or just stay quiet. Footy gonna be on all but one pc at work tonight I think.

We should still get the big screens through for the big footy tournaments, specially for OOH.

Is that homo Steve working? Him that doesnt answer phone calls!!!??

Aye he's in the next 2. I had a txt from him last night while he was training telling me to tel you to stop calling lol

What a homo!!! I bet the phone was ringing in the whole room - you lot dont have mobiles there so the alarm must have been sounded for him :fish:

How lucky were the Germans tonight? Mostly outplayed during the game and then scoring in the last minute:ffs: I hope either the Spanish or the Russians beat them in the Final. If they play like they played tonight, the winner will come from the 2nd Semi Final. The BBC losing the pictures didn't help either, but apparently it was a world wide problem

Guest davierfc

A quick question does anyone know what the name of the tune that gets played on the tannoy every time a goal gets scored? i recognise it but cant remember what its called and its doing my head in any help cheers

Good game to watch but Sooooooooooo pissed off germany went through. Bastards!!!!

Thought Turkey really suprised them and played some excellent football. Unfortunate, but with the posession and play they had, they should have had that game sewn up.

Im hoping Spain beat Russia, but would happily take either of them to win over germany!