Euro 08 Official Thread

Wasn't expecting that, I honestly thought there's be extra time and maybe even penalties tonight. What happened to the Russia that cuffed Holland ???

That's Spain beat Russia 4-1 and 3-0 in the same tournament !!!!!!!!

POSSESSION

Russia 35% Spain 65% - From the BBC website !

Im looking forward to the final. I havent sat down and watched 1 full match yet but Il be getting up to watch this final.

2 big teams!! Spain have the chance to finally answer there critics of being underachievers. And many thought it would be there year this time. But you cant rule out Germany - they can stop any team playing there game.

Tough one to call but id like to see the Spanish win for a change, however I dont mind Germany so I may have a flutter on them.

If both teams play like they did in the semi finals then it will be Spain for me

Thats always been Germanys strong point - they can stop teams playing i.e. Portugal.

Havent looked at a coupon yet but I almost bought a German top today plus a Spanish top for the misses.

I think Im going to back the Germans to win once I see the odds